Real Estate Pricing
Texas Luxury - Real Estate Photography
Interiors: Up to 25 images, average shoot time is 1-2 hours, larger listings may require more time. Please have your listing shoot ready before the photographer arrives. (Daytime Exterior shoot included with interior shoot at no charge when carried out on the same visit. If the exteriors are not ready the day of your interior shoot or if it’s raining, the exterior shoot will have to be booked separately at its regular price)
- Listings under 2,000 sq ft – $500
- Listings 2,000 – 3,999 sq ft – $600
- Prices continue like this based on sq ft (i.e. 4,000 – 4,999 sq ft – $700)
Daytime Exterior Photography up to 10 images.
Daytime Exterior – $300
Included with a Texas Luxury Real Estate shoot on the same visit, daytime exterior does not include amenities.
Exterior photography taken after the sun sets, up to 10 images
- Twilight Shoot – $500
- Twilight add-on (same visit as a Texas Luxury shoot) – $300
Interior Photography taken after the sun sets, up to 10 images -$500
*Exterior Twilight and Interior Twilight shoots cannot be taken on the same day due to lack of time and available light. There is no add-on discount for Interior Twilight. (*High-rise condos will include exterior balcony/ view shots.)
I hour of shoot time, up to 10 images, any size listing -$500
Brian Cole’s portraits
- Portraits (at listing location at the time of property shoot) $100 each
- Portrait shoot (client chooses location and obtains permission when needed) $100 per image, min $500, 1-1.5 hours on location.
- Please let us know in advance of your property shoot that you would like to include a portrait(s) as more time may need to be booked.
Single Image Pricing -"coming soon images", buyer's rep, etc...
If you only need a couple of images for a coming soon ad, or buyer’s rep, whatever the case may be, we’re here to serve you.
- Price per image – $75
- Location fee – $100
Because our prices are so low and our shoot time is so short we don’t typically scout locations.
If you would like us to come out to scout a location we are happy to book an appointment with you.
- $200 up to one hour
- $500 up to 2 hours
Image Licensing purchase options
Standard: Standard image licensing (see our policy page for more info) comes included with the cost of your shoot.
- Realtor Exclusive: A “realtor exclusive” license gives you the same usage rights as our standard licensing but also ensures that the images will not be licensed to other realtors. The cost for this is the same as the original shoot cost. I.e. $500 shoot + realtor exclusive license $500 = $1,000 total.
- All-Party Exclusive: An “all-party exclusive” license gives you the same usage rights as our standard licensing but also ensures the images will not be licensed to any third parties. The cost for this is two times the original shoot cost. I.e. $500 shoot + all-party exclusive license $1,000 = $1,500 total.
- Specialty licensing must be purchased at the time of the shoot. This option will not be available later to prevent licensing from someone else.
Third Party Image Licensing
Third parties i.e. Builders, Stagers, Architects, Landscapers, Vendors, etc. may purchase usage rights for real estate images. The cost per image is $75 This includes the original agent if they also would like to use the images for their own design/build, staging, or any other business.
Real Estate Agents who have taken over a listing may purchase the usage rights for the original shoot. The charge will be the same as the cost of the original shoot (current prices apply). If the new agent wants to purchase usage rights for individual images the price per image is $75.
When multiple parties are involved special arrangements can be made in advance of your shoot.
Rush orders can be placed, we ask that you order your rush before your shoot.
- Single image next-day rush $75 per image
- Full shoot next-day rush $250 (based on availability)
If two agents are co-listing there is a $200 fee ($100 each) to cover the additional licensing.
Invoices will be sent by email and are to be paid the same day. Shoots will not be added to the roster for processing until invoices are paid. i.e. If you were quoted 2 business days for delivery and your shoot was on Monday and you pay your invoice on Wednesday, the 2 business days will start on Wednesday.
- all photography is subject to applicable sales tax